Stress Busters Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions here before signing up:
Sessions: These take place live and a replay will be available for two weeks only, to enable the programme to flow. Audios will be sent via WhatsApp and these can be kept indefinitely.
Confidentiality: The hypnotherapist recognises that anything the client shares with them is regarded confidential, whether it is business or personal information. For further details regarding this please refer to the Code of Ethics on The General Hypnotherapy Register website (https://www.general-hypnotherapy-register.com/code-of-ethics/).
Legalities: This contract is subject to English Law with the Exclusive Jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. The hypnotherapist will maintain their professional indemnity insurance and compliance with regard to GDPR and the client’s details.
The client confirms:
1) That they are not suffering from any diagnosed psychiatric condition or epilepsy and are not under the supervision of a psychiatrist.
2) That they will take part in all sessions free from the influence of either alcohol or drugs.
3) That they will ensure that the environment in which sessions are undertaken shall be safe and free from distraction
4) That they will not record the session (either by sound or visual means) without prior permission from the therapist.
5) That any concerns regarding Hypnotherapy have been raised with the Hypnotherapist before attending and where required, GP confirmation has been sought. The client is responsible for their own physical and mental health at all times.